Nevada has warm weather year-round and it’s important to keep that AC running well to stay cool on your way to work or to run errands. Air conditioning repair can be expensive depending on where you go but at Garcia’s Auto Center, we offer great prices and quality service.
These are some signs you may need an auto air conditioning repair or AC maintenance check:
• When the AC is on, the vehicle sounds or feels like it is working really hard
• Cold air doesn’t blow when the AC is on
• When the AC is on, the vents make a funny or whirring sound an odor comes out of the vents when the AC is on
• Your AC has not had a tune up in over a year
AC Repair includes all of the following:
• To prevent future AC damage and expensive repairs, one yearly AC maintenance check
• Complete diagnostics assessment
• Repair broken AC including removing and replacing of parts
• Complete refrigerant equipment
• Flush out Air Conditioning unit
• Perform mist/ozone treatment to remove bacteria.