AT GARCIA’S AUTOMOTIVE
We believe that safety is the most important features of a car and the #1 safety feature is having good working brakes. Having your brakes work perfectly provides you with a sense of security and will allow you to avoid a dangerous situation.
We offer competitive prices and same day service on brake jobs. Car maintenance and brake repair must be performed yearly or bi-yearly in order to ensure your vehicle is safe to be on the road. Bring your vehicle to our brake repair shop at Garcia’s and we’ll get you back on the road with new brakes quickly.
How to tell if your brakes need repairing
• Your steering wheel or vehicle vibrates when you step on the brake pedal
• Your vehicle takes a long time to slow down or come to a complete stop
• Your brakes make a screechy sound when you step on the brake pedal
• Your brake lights don’t completely light up when you apply the brake pedal
• Your brake pedal sinks to the floor when applying the brakes.
Our Brake Repair offers the following services
• Complete diagnosis of your vehicle’s brake system
• Removing your old brake pads and replacing
• Resurfacing rotors or replacing them if needed
• Complete flush of your brake fluid system
• Adjusting the brakes so that they operate perfectly
• Test Anti-Lock Brakes system and repair as needed