Driving a stick shift automobile comes with its own set of troubles. Though driving a stick can be a lot of fun, and for many sports car drivers it is the only way to go, automobile clutch repair in Las Vegas, NV can be expensive.
Clutch repair is somewhat of a specialty in its own right. Not all automotive repair shops perform manual transmission and related repairs. At Garcia’s Auto Center we have a clutch specialist that is also a sports car lover and has 35 years of experience with manual transmissions.
You might need clutch inspection and repair if your vehicle demonstrates any of the following symptoms:
• A grinding or grating sound when you press on the clutch pedal
• The clutch does not grab or take hold as it is supposed to
• The clutch does not let go or release properly
• When you press down on the clutch pedal, it does not go down as it should or you have to apply an extreme amount of force to get it to move
• The clutch pedal is so loose it is almost floppy or has no pressure against the floorboard
• You are unable to shift gears as you should when you press down on the clutch.
CLUTCH REPAIR SAME DAY SERVICE
Our mechanics encourage manual transmission drivers to have their vehicles’ maintenance service performed per the manufacturer’s schedule. Our technicians will work quickly and diligently to get you your car back and get you back to your life. We know what it’s like to wait for a car to be repaired and we want to get you back on the road as soon as possible.